Still useful long after the soap is gone! My handcrafted felted soap is a unique and
wonderful gift for your loved one, or a special treat for your self. Wool felted soap
not only makes your soap last longer, but it’s makes a great exfoliator. When the soap is
all gone, the remaining felt can be used as an eco-friendly wash cloth or handy linen
drawer freshener. It’s the most versatile soap you’ll ever own.
• One all natural soap felted soap
• Classy ‘Stone’ colorway
• Made of raw milk soap
• Each bar approx. 3oz.
• Wrapped in merino wool — a gentle exfoliator
• Beautifully packaged and ready for gifting
• Add a note — leave details in “Notes to Seller” box
• Unscented features a mild natural blend of milk & honey
• Lavender-Lemongrass scented using only essential oils for a spa like experience (our most popular scent!)
• Holiday Garland – A festive scent of rustic pine, dried oranges and cinnamon spice
•Herbal Citrus – A clean scent of herbs, peppermint and lemon
• Lavender-Peppermint A refreshing and relaxing mix of floral lavender and zesty peppermint
• Black Licorice
BENEFITS OF WOOL FELTED SOAP
Since the felt protects the soap from the water, the excess moisture is absorbed into
the wool for your use, and not washed down the drain. That means it’ll last a lot longer
than regular soap. Once the soap is gone you can continue to use the felt as an ecofriendly
wash cloth! I also recommend adding a few drops of essential oils to your left over felt pad and adding it to a linen drawer.
Your homemade felted soap is made with raw cow’s milk, grass fed tallow, organic
coconut oil, olive oil, and beeswax. Once combined, I cold process and cure each soap
for a minimum of six weeks, ensuring you get only the highest quality raw milk soap
possible. Once cured the soap is hand felted using the finest merino wool.
Explore more of my felted soaps here.
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. Please
message me with any questions you may have.